Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Hair Mineral Analysis?
A hair tissue mineral analysis tests for 21 nutritive and toxic minerals. It is a screening test that measures the mineral content of your hair. Mineral content of your hair reflects the mineral content of the body’s tissues. If a mineral deficiency or excess exists in the hair, it usually indicates a mineral imbalance within the body, or bio-unavailability. Conditions which may result or be aggravated by a mineral imbalance are: Depression, Hypoglycemia, Hyperactivity, Headaches, Hypertension, Arthritis, Hair Loss, Anemia, Thyroid Disturbance, Prostate Disorders, Digestive Disturbance, Diabetes, Musculo-Skeletal Disorders, Cardiovascular Disease, Skin Rashes, Emotional Problems, Allergies, and More Hair analysis also provides pertinent information about your oxidation type/rate, energy levels, carbohydrate tolerance, stage of stress, nervous system balance, heavy metal toxicity, kidney and liver stress, adrenal and thyroid activity, immune system, trends for physical, mental, and emotional conditions, and more.
Why Test For Minerals?
Minerals are the “sparkplugs” of life. They are involved in almost all enzyme reactions in the body. Without enzyme activity, life does not exist.
Who Needs a Hair Analysis?
Anyone who is ill and no explanation can be found, or when the cause seems to be found but the therapy is not completely effective. Furthermore, hair analysis can be used as a preventative tool by revealing mineral imbalances even before any health ailments become manifest. Hair analysis opens up a whole new vista for the solving of health ailments by recognizing your biochemical individuality.
What are the common causes of a Mineral Imbalance?
- Improper diet- such as excessive intake of refined carbohydrates and sugars, strict vegetarian diets or other exclusive diets.
- Taking vitamins and minerals that are not compatible with your current body chemistry.
- Birth Control Pills
- Accumulation of toxic metals from the environment, job or hobby.
- Inheritance of mineral patterns from parents.
Why have a Hair Mineral Analysis Interpretation from Kristen Harper instead of another interpretation method?
Among the doctors and nutritionists who use hair mineral testing, many only use it to detect high levels of toxic metals and nothing more. Kristen Harper assesses so much more from a hair test. Also, there is a small number of doctors who use hair mineral testing to detect low levels of trace minerals and then do replacement therapy by suggesting foods or food supplements to raise the low mineral levels. Kristen finds this to not be effective at all. Additionally, there are a number of physicians who will follow the recommendations of Dr. David Watts or Bill Wolcott. Kristen does not advocate these recommendations either because they are not nearly effective.
How is Hair Analysis Interpretation & Increase Your Vitality Program completely different form Drug Medicine, Holistic Medical Care, Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Herbs, Chelation, Hormone Therapy, and more?
- Whole Systems Thinking – We always view the body as one complex, self-regulating, whole system rather than the current medical paradigm and many holistic therapies which often views our bodies as a collection of somewhat unrelated parts.
- A Strong Focus on the Newer Cause of Illness – Increase Your Vitality understands the major health challenges of this century. Conventional Medicine and most holistic care either ignores or often worsens the major health challenges of this century, which include: a mineral deficient and at times extremely toxic food supply; diets of refined and often chemical-laden foods, unhealthy lifestyles and eating habits; levels of toxic metals and toxic chemicals in the air and water that are up 1000 times higher than ever before in recorded history; dozens of serious viral and other infections that respond poorly to medical drugs; levels of ionizing radiation never before seen in recorded history; electromagnetic pollution and more. The current medical system also creates much more illness due to vaccinations and suggesting thousands of medications and over-the-counter drugs that weaken the body and mind.
- Wellness-Based Rather than Illness-Based – The current allopathic model believes that health is the absence of finding a health condition. To assess health, tests are run to find health conditions. If none are found, a person is generally pronounced healthy. This model has serious flaws because people who are labeled as healthy often suddenly develop cancer, heart disease, stroke, and other conditions. Conventional Medicine offers artificial health in which people may look healthy and are labeled healthy, however they require the constant assistance of medical exams, tests, procedures, remedies and surgeries because they are prone to hundreds of medical problems. Increase Your Vitality focuses on the wellness model of health care, which is a “state of high resistance to all illness.” The Increase Your Vitality Program can easily move a person from a state of artificial health to a state of high resistance to most all health conditions by focusing on a healthy diet, proper drinking water, rest and sleep, nutritional supplements, detoxification to remove toxins from the body and more.
- Thoroughly Preventive and Predictive Focus – The present medical system is not interested in prevention or wellness. Instead the focus is on finding illness and secondary prevention, which is the early detection of health conditions. Increase Your Vitality is all about primary prevention, which is the complete avoidance of all illness. Conventional Medicine uses blood tests and x-rays for detecting health conditions. Subtle stress is not apparent in the blood because minerals are kept in balance, while the tissues suffer. By the time imbalances are found in the blood, often it is too late in the development of a health condition. Hair analysis can identify the beginnings of health conditions often many years in advance of other methods. The imbalances can then be corrected, completely preventing the development of the illness.
- First Do No Harm – Post-modern medical care is not safe due to toxic medications, vaccines, surgery, and more. Increase Your Vitality is extremely safe for the following reasons: a healthy diet and lifestyle, balance body chemistry by balancing the minerals in the cells of the body and balancing mineral patterns on a hair test; our products through Endomet Laboratories are safe; we have the ability to predict and prevent major illnesses; balance the mind and emotions; remove toxic metals to much more lower levels than are possible with chelation; toxic metal removal in the body’s own order and timing is much safer than the use of drugs or chelation; removing hundreds of toxic chemicals adds more safety; nutrients are never forced into the body intravenously and rarely used in mega-doses; monitoring with regular hair tests adds another layer of safety; trends or tendencies for 50 or so conditions can be detected and monitored easily; and does not require the use of less safe methods such as most drugs, most surgeries, most herbs, ionic foot baths, alkaline water, chelators of all kinds, most hormone therapy replacement, and drinking salt water.
- An Ability to Correct Many Latent or Sub-Clinical Health Conditions at Deep Levels – Conventional Medicine cannot correct latent (unseen or unfelt conditions) or sub-clinical stages of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis and other conditions because they must wait until the patient has health ailments which is often very late. Increase Your Vitality will correct most latent and sub-clinical health conditions, including emotional imbalances.
- Low Cost – Drug-based medical care is very expensive due to the following reasons: a sick population because the medical system does not really heal people at deep levels; toxicity of drugs, radiation, and surgery causes more sickness and disability; dangerous methods cause very high legal costs including malpractice and the use of defensive medicine; a cartel or small group of organizations runs the system; lack of true primary prevention and prediction of illnesses causes millions of unnecessary health conditions; and government involvement adds billions to the cost in lobbying fees for government officials at all levels of government. Increase Your Vitality is low cost due to: using hair analysis as a less costly method of assessment, much less costly natural products instead of most drugs, removes mineral imbalances at deep levels, focusing on primary prevention and is much safer.
- An Integration of Mind and Body, Rather than Separating them – The current medical paradigm separates health conditions of the mind from those of the body. A different set of professionals specialize in each of them. Increase Your Vitality integrates the mind and body because we recognize that all nutritional imbalances affect the body and the brain. Toxic metals and infections affect the body and the brain. Increase Your Vitality offers exciting new ways to correct mental illnesses, such as autism, ADD, ADHD, anxiety, depression bipolar disorder and more without the use of drugs.
- Balance and Vitality Oriented rather Than Focused on Health Ailment Removal -Balancing the body and increasing its vitality are not spoken much within the current medical system and many holistic practitioners ignore these concepts as well. Increase Your Vitality uses hair analysis to assess the balance of minerals in the cells of your body. We balance mineral patterns and mineral ratios on a hair test which balances the minerals in the cells of your body. This leads to increased vitality in the body. When vitality is increased, your body will remove health ailments in its own natural order and timing without the use of drugs. Drug-based medical care focuses on health ailment removal which completely ignores the underlying cause of the health condition and utilizes blood and urine tests. The problem with urine and blood tests is that they are too subject to fluctuations due to the last meal one had or how much water one just drank. We believe balance in Increase Your Vitality means moderation in all that is helpful and complete avoidance of all that is harmful.
- A Focus on Mental Enhancement or Development, not on Just Physical and Mental/Emotional Healing – In the current medical system, care ends when a person’s health ailments or health conditions go away or when nothing can be done for the patient. Increase Your Vitality allows for healing and care to proceed further by expanding our chakras into into large, beautiful centers of high frequency energy than can lead to a long, healthy, and happy life which is called Spiritual Development.
Is heavy metal toxicity a cause of my health ailments?
Hair mineral analysis screens for toxic metals including lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, aluminum and nickel. Presently, humanity is exposed to the highest levels of toxic metals in recorded history, up to several thousand times higher than even several hundred years ago due to industrialization. Many health conditions are simply heavy metal toxicity and can contribute to any imaginable health ailment or condition including cases of diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and others.
Additionally, hair analysis can reveal copper toxicity and the three amigos (aluminum, manganese, and iron). Copper toxicity is one of the most commonly encountered imbalances that we find on hair tests and is a contributor to many health problems including anorexia, fatigue, premenstrual syndrome, depression, anxiety, migraine headaches, allergies, childhood hyperactivity and learning disorders. The principle of the three amigos is if any one is present in excess on a hair analysis test, most likely all of them are present in excess in a biounavailable form that the body is not able to utilize. Iron toxicity is associated with inflammation, diabetes, hypoglycemia, prostate disorders, cancers, feelings of anger and rage, and infections. Manganese toxicity ailments include irritability, anxiety, emotional detachment, not enough joy in one’s life, diabetes, cancer, and even criminality and psychopathic or sociopathic behavior.
The danger of toxic metals in our environment is greatly aggravated due to low mineral content of our food supply and contamination of our food supply. If one does not consume preferred minerals in the diet, the body will pick up whatever toxic metals from the food, air, and water as substitutes. A key principle to remember is an abundance of essential minerals in the diet protects the body against toxic metals.
Why am I so tired?
According to hair analysis research, 70-80% of hair tests show weak adrenal glands. The adrenal glands sit atop of your kidneys producing over a dozen of hormones and they regulate blood sugar, blood pressure, salt, and the autonomic nervous system. One of the main health ailments of adrenal exhaustion is unrelenting fatigue. Other ailments are: low blood pressure, low blood sugar, sweet cravings, aches and pains and perhaps recurrent or chronic infections. There are many indicators on a properly performed and correctly interpreted hair analysis that will reveal the condition and performance of an individual’s adrenal glands. Every aspect of our nutritional balancing programs are designed to build vitality through reducing all exposures to toxins, correcting the diet and eating habits, increasing oxygenation and hydration of the body, balancing the oxidation rate, meditation, and improving the eliminative systems of the cells and entire body through detoxification methods such as near infrared light sauna therapy and coffee enemas.
Is Hair Analysis a Valid Basis for Evaluation of a Person’s Chemistry?
- Blood tests and urine tests provide important information about a person’s biochemical status, but they only evaluate the fluids in the body. However, the vast majority of biochemical functions actually take place inside the cells themselves. Of course, we can’t conveniently take snips out of the various organs of a person’s body in order to evaluate what is going on in the cells, but there are cells conveniently available to us, the cells of the hair. Cells provide information from the deepest level of metabolism where most problems begin. Through extensive research and correlation of data, it has been established that there are reliable relationships between the levels of minerals in the hair and other tissues of the body. Therefore, analysis of the mineral content of an individual’s hair can provide us with a general ‘blueprint’ of the mineral content in the rest of the body’s tissues. Since these minerals are crucial to the functioning of enzymes, hormones and other biochemical systems which sustain life, it is possible to read this ‘blueprint’ and see where metabolic patterns are deviating from normal.
- Another benefit of hair analysis is that it may be used to assist in pinpointing the development of metabolic disorders often before health ailments manifest. While mineral imbalances in the body do eventually show up in the blood serum, they will not do so until the condition is so advanced that the individual is often experiencing overt health ailments. Hair Analysis allows us to determine that an imbalance exists, before the imbalance begins to manifest disturbances on a health ailment level. Therefore, the imbalance can often be corrected through nutritional balancing programs even before a person begins to suffer from metabolic health ailments.
- The blood is generally maintained at the expense of the tissues such as the hair. This means that if there are any mineral imbalances in the body, they will show up first in the tissues such as the hair often years before the blood. For instance, if you have a zinc deficiency, it will show up far sooner in the hair because the body will literally reroute zinc from the less important tissues such as the hair to maintain the level in the blood and other vital organs. Hair mineral values vary in the hair by a factor of 10 or more. By contrast, mineral levels are kept relatively constant in the blood, even when a health condition is present. Another example of how the blood is maintained at the expense of the tissues is that toxic metals are removed from the blood within 90 days or less after a toxic exposure. The toxic metals are shifted into the tissues such as the hair, where they do much less damage. This protects the blood that touches all body tissues at the expense of the hair. This is why blood serum is not a good place to locate toxic metals unless the exposure took place in the past 1 or 2 months. Toxic metals are easier and more accurately detected in the hair tissue than in most other sites.
- One benefit of hair analysis is the readings are not affected by day to day ups and downs of dietary changes such as the last meal you ate, menstrual cycles, and other short-term factors.
- Another advantage of hair analysis is that it is a long-term reading, therefore mineral patterns and trends are often easier to see. Blood, urine, and saliva tests provide short-term or even instantaneous readings.
What laboratory will my hair be sent to?
Perfect Health Consulting Services works with Analytical Research Labs, Inc (ARL) in Phoenix, AZ. The laboratory is CLIA certified. This certification means that Accutrace Laboratories Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Analytical Research Labs) has met or exceeded the requirements of an inspection conducted by the Department of Health & Human Services. These inspections are conducted every two years. Dr. Paul C. Eck established ARL in 1974 after devoting most of his adult life to evaluating major research studies in biochemistry, physiology, pathology, nutrition and psychology. To correctly interpret a tissue mineral analysis, Dr. Eck combined a number of modern biological, physiological and biochemical concepts including the stages of stress discovered by Dr. Hans Selye, sympathetic and parasympathetic balancing as taught by Dr. Melvin Page, oxidation types as taught by Dr. George Watson and mineral balancing as taught by Dr. William Albrecht and others. No other laboratory uses all these concepts to help understand the significance of tissue mineral levels, ratios and metabolic patterns! Dr. Eck pioneered many innovations in the study of trace mineral deficiencies and excesses and their relationship to various metabolic dysfunctions associated with illness. Dr. Eck was regarded as an authority on the science of balancing body chemistry through hair tissue mineral analysis. Analytical Research Labs was the first laboratory to integrate the factors of stress, oxidation types, mineral relationships, homeostatic states and natural healing principles into the science of hair tissue mineral analysis interpretation. ARL was the first hair tissue mineral analysis laboratory to recognize the importance of hair mineral ratios. As a result, our interpretations focus on mineral relationships and their effects on health. Analytical Research Labs was the first laboratory to determine oxidation rates using hair tissue mineral analysis and to identify/correlate more than 30 metabolic trends for illnesses using hair tissue mineral analysis. ARL was the first laboratory to produce interpretations that measure mineral levels and ratios against an ideal standard of health rather than an average range used by other laboratories within the field of hair tissue mineral analysis. We highly recommend this laboratory over others because they do not wash hair samples! Beware that there are other laboratories that wash hair samples, which will skew the mineral hair readings on tests! If you would like more information about Analytical Research Labs, you can go to their website at www.arltma.com.
What does a hair analysis test look like?
What does a interpretation report look like?
Why does my hair report from Analytical Research Labs vary so much from other hair analysis reports?
Mineral levels and ratios as determined by Analytical Research Labs for each individual are measured against an ‘ideal’ standard of health, rather than an ‘average’ standard as used by other laboratories. This renders Analytical Research Labs’ results more sensitive and meaningful to those people who aspire to optimum levels of health. The laboratory works with precise mineral levels and ratios rather than with the broad ranges employed by the majority of professionals engaged in hair analysis. As a result, the laboratory identifies even slight deviations from ‘ideal’ values responsible for some disorders which would escape detection by other labs. The laboratory tests recognize biochemical individuality through determination of three basic oxidation types, thus providing a sound basis for an accurate and specific selection of nutrients based on the individual’s metabolism. Detrimental health effects arising from mismatching of nutrients with individual metabolism are therefore avoided.
What is the minimum amount of hair sample you need?
125 mgs of hair, which is equivalent to a heaping tablespoon of hair. Please read our instructions for Hair Sampling. If you feel uncomfortable not knowing if you can sample a tablespoon of hair, please call or e-mail us and we can mail you out a hair kit with a scale. You place the hair on one side of the scale and when the scale tips over to the other side, this indicates you have enough hair.
Are there any special requirements for submitting a hair sample?
The accuracy and reliability of the test results and interpretation is based upon the laboratory receiving a properly collected hair sample that is clean and free from external contaminants. The ideal hair sample should be collected prior to subjecting the hair to any treatments such as bleaching, permanents, or dyes. If one has had a recent dye, permanent, or bleach, we recommend you wash your hair at least 5 times before cutting the hair sample for mineral analysis. Also, before cutting the sample, the hair must be free of hair sprays, hair creams, gels and oils. The hair should be washed within 24 hours of sampling and must be dry for at least 4 hours after shampooing.
There are several cautions and concerns regarding hair products. Most shampoos and conditioners do not contain minerals that can contaminate the sample. However, medicated shampoos of concern are Selsun Blue (selenium) and Head and Shoulders (zinc). Additionally, Youth Hair and Grecian Formula, hair dyes, contain lead and should be avoided. We recommend you use a simple shampoo before sampling because many shampoos contain EDTA or other chelating agents that remove minerals.
Water softeners may also affect hair mineral readings, therefore we recommend you washing your hair two times with unsofeted tap water or reverse osmosis water before sampling only if you have a water softener. Additionally, swimming in pools regularly can affect the mineral hair reading by raising a couple of mineral levels. Heavy sweating and exposure to dust and grime immediately before cutting the sample can also affect the hair reading. This can be avoided by washing the hair shortly before sampling it after one has been exposed to metal, dust, and heaving sweating.
The hair sample should be cut as close to the scalp as possible and should be a maximum of 1.5 inches in length. The distal end of the hair longer than 1.5 inches should be discarded. If your hair sample fills up a tablespoon, then you have the right amount of hair required by the laboratory. The recommended location for collection would be the nape of the neck. It is very important to place the hair sample in an envelope. Do not place hair samples in plastic baggies or aluminum foil. Do not tape or staple the hair sample to the envelope. Do not mix different types of hair such as head hair with pubic hair or beard hair in the same envelope. We strongly recommend using head hair only due to its consistent rate of growth. Pubic and other body hair should only be used if sufficient head hair is not available.
What does an ideal hair analysis look like?
An ideal hair test would have high vitality indicators. The more of these that are present, the better:
- A mild or fairly balanced oxidation rate, either fast, slow, or mixed.
- An ideal sodium/potassium and calcium/magnesium ratio.
- An ideal phosphorus and zinc level.
- Low toxic metal levels.
- Good trace mineral levels.
- An ideal calcium and potassium level.
- No four lows pattern present.
- No burnout patterns present.
What are the Instructions for Hair Sampling?
1. Sampling: Hair should be clean and dry when it is being sampled. The sample should be taken between four and twenty four hours after washing. If you have had a bleach, dye, or permanent, please wash your hair 5 times before sampling. If you have a water softener, please wash your hair 2 times with distilled or reverse osmosis water before sampling. Please read: “Are there any special requirements for submitting a hair sample?” on our Hair Analysis Information website page before sampling.
2. Sampling Location: Head hair taken from the nape of the neck (back of the head at the neck area) will provide the best sample. The growth of the hair here is relatively steady and should give good, consistent results. If you do not have any head hair, facial, chest, or underarm hair may be used, however, head hair is our first preference. We do not recommend pubic hair. Note: samples from the head and different parts of the body should not be mixed together.
3. Equipment Needed: A standard rat-tailed comb and a regular stainless steel scissors are all that is basically needed. For short hair, thinning shears may be used to keep from disturbing the hair style as much as possible. With long hair, a hair pin or clip may also be useful.
4. Cutting a Sample: Comb and lift a section of hair at the nape of the neck. Either pin or clip the section or have the client hold it up out of the way. Separate a smaller section and cut the hair off as close to the scalp as possible. For short hair- 1 1/2″ in length, or less-use the entire sample. For long hair-over 1 1/2″ in length-cut off and use 1″ to 1 1/2″ of the hair from the end that was next to the scalp (the root end). Discard the rest. Take several small samples from different spots and combine them. This will help assure and accurate, representative sample on the average, while leaving no noticeable “bald” places in the hair style.
5. Amount of Sample: There should be approximately 125 mgs in the total sample. This should be about one heaping tablespoonful. Once an adequate sample is accumulated, put the hair into an envelope. Make sure to write your name, sex, age, date of sample, and type of hair sampled on the envelope.
Do you recommend re-tests?
Yes we do, to check the progress of your health and well-being. Your nutritional balancing program will include a timeframe recommendation of when to do your next re-test. Generally, the timeframe is 3-4 months. If money is an issue for you, we can extend the timeframe to 6 months as long as your health is stable, you are not a Fast Oxidizer, and do not have a four highs or four lows hair pattern. The main reason to do re-tests is a properly designed nutritional balancing program will slowly uncover and expose deeper layers of biochemical imbalances, toxic metals, toxic chemicals, chronic infections and nutrient deficiencies to be resolved and eliminated. Thus, when one follows this program, each restest brings up a new layer of imbalances that needs to be addressed with the healing program. Retesting is the only way to know at a deep level if a Increase Your Vitality program is still appropriate and correct for a person. Additionally, only a retest will show what changes are needed in the diet, the lifestyle and the supplement program. If a retest is postponed, progress may stagnate or worse, the nutritional program might further unbalance a person. Other reasons for retesting are: safety, maintaining a high vitality level, addressing new stress factors in a person’s life, insights about puzzling health ailments, addressing latent and sub-clinical health conditions, and more.
Do you provide services to International individuals?
Yes, we provide services to anyone, all ages, globally.
Are your services provided in person?
No. Our services are provided by mail or e-mail. First, you will mail us your hair kit forms and hair sample. Once we have completed your Increase Your Vitality program and hair analysis interpretation, we will mail or e-mail it to you depending on what option you choose. Your Increase Your Vitality program includes short unlimited e-mails if you have questions.
What does the Increase Your Vitality program include?
You will receive by E-mail your Hair Analysis, Increase Your Vitality program, Hair Analysis Interpretation Audio, and additional resources depending on the individual.
How long will it take for me to receive the Increase Your Vitality program by e-mail?
Once we receive your hair sample by mail, it generally takes 3 to 4 weeks for you to receive the Increase Your Vitality program.
What if I am taking medications?
We do not recommend stopping or reducing any medications without first consulting the advising physician. Stopping medication too soon or too rapidly is not always safe. Our goal is to reduce your need for medication.
Does the Increase Your Vitality program include the cost of supplements?
No, the Increase Your Vitality program includes only supplement and product recommendations. Once you receive the Increase Your Vitality program from us by mail, you order your supplements and other products through the laboratory (Analytical Research Labs) we work with. Note: Supplements and products are not included with the Increase Your Vitality program. You must purchase them separately once you receive your program by mail.
We highly recommend purchasing your supplements and products through the laboratory we work with. The laboratory offers a specifically formulated line of chelated mineral and vitamin supplements designed to match the biochemical individuality of our clients. What is so unique about their supplements is that they offer Metabolic Paks, which supply all the basic nutrients needed to balance one’s oxidation type and rate. We don’t know of any other supplements out there on the market that are specifically designed for the oxidation types.
The laboratory has a program of continuous research to revise and improve their formulas to have the most advanced products available today. They closely monitor the most authoritative sources of information to stay informed of the latest in dietary/nutritional concepts. They combine this with their own work in the field to take advantage of the highest quality methods/procedures/ingredients that will assure maximum biological and metabolic effectiveness in their products. All raw materials used in the formulation and manufacturing of their products is verified from the materials manufacturer with a certificate of analysis. This certificate ensures that their vitamins and chelated minerals meet specific potency and quality guidelines. They use a certified grade of herbs, which guarantees that the pharmacologically active part of the plants is used. Their glandular products contain animal substances that meet or exceed all government standards. In addition they purchase only from manufacturers who operate FDA licensed facilities.
To learn more about the laboratory’s supplements, please visit their website at www.arltma.com and click on the supplements page, which will have their product catalog. An estimated monthly cost for supplements is $150.00-$190.00 if you are taking them 3 times per day and $100.00-$130.00 if you take them 2 times per day. Twice a day is okay, although progress will be slower.
What if I have any healing reactions?
Healing reactions are temporary flare-ups of health ailments that occur as toxic metals, toxic chemicals and infections are eliminated from the body. They cause physical or mental symptoms such as sore throats, colds, anxiety, fatigue or other usually minor symptoms. These reactions are welcome evidence of healing. Please call or e-mail us as soon as possible if any healing reactions occur. For serious or severe health ailments, please see your health care provider.
Do you provide speeches on Hair Analysis & Increase Your Vitality programs?
Yes, Kristen Harper does. She is a Health and Wellness Speaker. Ms. Harper speaks on a regular basis. Please contact us by phone or e-mail to make arrangements.
What if I have questions?
Please feel free to call (928) 606-3984 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the contact form on our contact us page and we will get back to you as soon as we can. At this time we do not charge for phone consultations. All Increase Your Vitality programs include short e-mails if you have questions throughout your entire healing process.