Hair Mineral Analysis
What Is Hair Mineral Analysis?
Hair analysis tests for 21 nutritive and toxic minerals. The three classes of these elements are macrominerals, trace minerals, and toxic minerals. The macrominerals include calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus. The trace minerals are iron, zinc, copper, manganese, chromium, and selenium. The toxic minerals involve aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel, and lead. There are additional minerals also shown on the hair test that are not used too much in the Increase Your Vitality Program at this time. Minerals are the spark plugs of life and are involved in almost every enzyme reaction in the body. Without enzyme activity, life ceases to exist.
Hair analysis is a tissue mineral biopsy and a cellular test. Hair is a tissue and within the tissue are cells. Cells are the major site of metabolic activity, not the blood or the urine. Cells will provide information from the deepest level of metabolism, where most problems begin. Hair analysis has been around for over 100 years. A hair analysis will reveal if you have any mineral imbalances that could be the cause of your health issues, such as deficiencies, biounavailability, and excesses. Biounavailability of a mineral means that it is in a form that the body cannot utilize. It can cause health ailments of deficiency and toxicity.
The following health conditions may be a result of a mineral imbalance:
- Skin Rashes
- Emotional Problems
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Prostate Disorders
- Digestive Disturbance
- Hair Loss
- Thyroid Disturbance
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders
- and more
What Causes Mineral Imbalances?
- Stress. It can actually deplete minerals from the body.
- Emotions such as anger, fear, and more.
- Medications, Birth Control Pills, Vaccinations, and more. These are toxic to the body.
- Toxic Metals and Chemicals. They can replace minerals in enzyme binding sites and interfere with mineral absorption.
- Nutritionally Depleted & Toxic Food Supply. The problem today is our food and soils are depleted of minerals. This is why everyone needs nutritional supplements today. Hybrid crops are being grown that are deficient in minerals. Superphosphate fertilizers are being used that lack trace minerals. Foods such as table salt, white sugar and white flour have gone through the refining process and minerals have been taken out. Pasteurized dairy damages the bioavailability of calcium. Pesticides are being sprayed on our foods that are extremely toxic and will damage the soil microorganisms, which make minerals available to the plants. Additionally, most foods are full of chemicals, additives, and preservatives that are toxic to
the body. Excessive carbohydrates in the diet and vegetarian diets can cause mineral imbalances. Drinking alcohol can deplete minerals from the body, including magnesium, zinc, and other nutrients.
- Improper drinking water such as tap water, which is not safe due to added chlorine, aluminum, and copper. There are other types of water that do not hydrate the body enough such as reverse osmosis. The only type of water recommend is spring water because it hydrates the body the best and contains minerals.
- Taking minerals and vitamins, which are not compatible with your body chemistry. Many people will take nutritional supplements without having a test done prior to determine what exactly your body needs. This is a common mistake and can cause further mineral imbalances.
- Unhealthy lifestyles and eating habits. Many individuals do not get enough sleep and go to bed too late. It is important you sleep a minimum of 8-9 hours each night and go to bed no later than 9 p.m. Also, many people do not eat properly which will prevent mineral absorption. It is recommended you eat slowly and in a quiet setting with no distractions.
- Congenital deficiencies: babies are born with low trace minerals due to mothers being deficient in minerals.
- Improper Digestion: Many people have poor digestion due to intestinal infections, stress, improper food preparation, and improper eating habits, which will prevent mineral absorption.
- Parasitic infections: can impair mineral absorption. It is best to cook at home and reduce your traveling outside of the country.
- and more.
Who requires a Hair Analysis?
Anyone who is suffering from a health condition or health ailment(s) and no explanation can be found or the cause has been found, however the therapy is not effective. A hair test is also great for those who are generally healthy to prevent future health conditions / symptoms from occurring.
What can a Hair Test Reveal?
- Oxidation Type/Rate
- Stage of Stress and 20-30 stress response patterns.
- Mineral Imbalances
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Liver and Kidney Stress
- Nervous System Balance
- Carbohydrate Tolerance
- Protein Synthesis
- Adrenal and Thyroid Activity
- Immune System
- Energy Levels
- Personality, Awareness, and even information about your Chakras.
- Trends for Physical, Mental, and Emotional Health Conditions
- and more.
Why hair analysis instead of blood tests, urine, saliva and x-rays?
- The hair is a cellular biopsy. Cells are located within the hair and will provide information from the deepest level of metabolism where most problems begin. Cells are the major site of metabolic activity, not the blood or urine. Hair tests will reveal imbalances long before health ailments / signs arise in the blood or elsewhere in the body.
- Toxic metals are easier and more accurately detected in the hair tissue compared to most other sites.
- Hair analysis is a long-term reading. It is not affected by the day to day ups and downs of dietary changes, activity levels, menstrual cycles, and other short-term factors. Additionally, long-term trends/mineral patterns are often easier to see. Blood, urine, and saliva tests provide short-term or even instantaneous readings.
- Hair Analysis will reveal trends or tendencies for 60 or more health conditions, which can predict health conditions that may occur in the future and prevent their occurrence.
- Hair mineral values vary by a factor of ten or more. In contrast, minerals tend to stabilize in the blood even if a health condition is present in the body. Blood is maintained at the expense of the tissue. What this means is, if there is a mineral imbalance in the body, it will show up in the tissue, such as the hair, often years before the blood. The blood is kept in balance, while the tissues suffer. Hair Mineral Analysis can identify the beginnings of illness often many years in advance of other methods. Imbalances can then be corrected, completely preventing the development of the health condition. If you have had a blood test or other tests done and the results show normal even though you feel something is wrong with your health, it is highly recommended you get a hair mineral analysis. Imbalances will show up far sooner in the tissues, such as the hair.
Here are a couple of examples of how blood is maintained at the expense of tissue:
1) If you have a zinc deficiency, your body will reroute zinc from the less important tissues such as the hair to maintain the blood and other vital organs.
2) Toxic metals will be removed from the blood within 90 days after a toxic exposure to move them to less important tissues, such as the hair, where they do less damage. This protects the blood which touches all body tissues. This is why blood serum is not adequate at detecting toxic metals unless the test was done within one or two months after the toxic exposure.
What laboratory should I send my hair sample to?
It is highly recommended you get your hair sample tested through a laboratory that doesn’t wash hair samples with harsh detergent chemicals. Most laboratories do this, so please beware. Washing hair samples can skew the mineral readings on a hair test. Perfect Health Consulting Services works with Analytical Research Labs in Phoenix, Arizona, which is one of two laboratories (the other is Trace Elements) that does not wash hair samples.
After I receive my hair test, what is next?
Please follow the Increase Your Vitality program recommendations designed based off your hair test, which will balance your body chemistry. The Increase Your Vitality program includes diet, nutritional supplements, lifestyle, detoxification, and meditation recommendations. It is designed to balance the oxidation rate and major mineral ratios on your hair test to allow healing to occur in the body. The Increase Your Vitality program is a system of healing that balances body chemistry naturally at deep levels. Conventional medicine and most holistic care focuses on a symptomatic approach. The Increase Your Vitality Program is a whole systems approach and addresses the underlying imbalances that are going on in the body, including heavy metal toxicity, mineral deficiencies, and more. The Increase Your Vitality program is designed to balance the minerals in the cells of the body. This eventually leads to increased vitality in the body. Increased vitality allows the body to eliminate symptoms and health conditions in its own natural order and timing.
Perfect Health Consulting Services, LLC provides Hair Analysis and High Vitality programs worldwide.
How often are retests recommended?
You should have a hair analysis done every 3-4 months to check the progress of your health and well-being. If finances are an issue for you, you can have a retest done within 5-6 months as long as your health is stable, you are not a fast oxidizer, and are not stuck in a unstable mineral pattern. The main reason retests are recommended is a properly designed Increase Your Vitality Program will slowly uncover and expose deeper layers of biochemical imbalances, toxic metals, toxic chemicals, chronic infections, and nutrient deficiencies to be resolved and eliminated. Therefore, when one follows this healing program, each retest brings up a new layer of imbalances that need to be addressed. Retesting is the only way to determine if a Increase Your Vitality Program is still appropriate and correct for a person. If a retest is postponed, progress can stagnate and a Increase Your Vitality program can further unbalance body chemistry.
How Long Do I Remain on a Increase Your Vitality Program?
Ideally you should remain on the healing program for a minimum of 2 years. It takes 3 years to remove the bulk of toxic metals from the body. Most people need to remain on a Increase Your Vitality program for 10 years due to many imbalances to correct, such as replenishing nutrients, removing toxins from the body, resolving compensations, and more. Some individuals choose to remain on the program for life to go beyond just building health. They choose to achieve Spiritual Development, which is the expansion of our chakras into beautiful, high frequency energy centers. This will lead to a long, health, happy life, full of wisdom and spiritual gifts.