Are you looking for a magnesium deficiency test? Magnesium deficiency is common. Hair mineral analysis is a wonderful test to assess if you have a magnesium deficiency. As you can see from the image above, my client’s magnesium level shown on her hair analysis is at 2 mg and ideal is 6 mg. This is considered a magnesium deficiency.
Causes of Magnesium Deficiency
- Drinking alcohol and soda pop
- Consuming a junk food diet, especially sugar
- Depleted soils
- Unhealthy digestive system
- Certain medications
- and more
Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms
- Muscle Cramps
- Fast Oxidation based off a hair mineral analysis
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney and Liver Disease
- and others
Hair Mineral Analysis: Magnesium Deficiency Test
Minerals in the blood are usually maintained at even levels. If your blood is low in a mineral, for example magnesium, it will be removed from the tissues, such as the hair, to replenish the blood. This is why hair analysis is effective at detecting mineral deficiencies, including magnesium. Blood serum is not the best option for measuring minerals.
Correcting a Magnesium Deficiency
1.The first step is to purchase a hair mineral analysis here.
2. After you receive your hair test results, follow the Increase Your Vitality program recommendations to balance your body chemistry naturally. Most people need to be supplemented with magnesium. It is typical for my adults clients to take a nutritional supplement containing both magnesium and calcium together 3 times a day. This provides 450 mg of magnesium and 750 mg of calcium per day for adults. There are additional supplements needed to balance the other mineral levels, oxidation rate, and major mineral ratios on a hair test. A healthy diet is also an important part of the Increase Your Vitality program. It is crucial to eat healthy at all times and make sure you are adding magnesium rich foods in your diet, including:
- Swiss Chard
- Brussel Sprouts
- Yogurt or Kefir
- Black Beans
- and others
Subscribe To My Mailing List
Receive Tips to Keep You Healthy, Happy, and Motivated!