Do you struggle with memory loss, headaches, fatigue, or other health issues? These all can be a result of mineral imbalances. Learn how to relieve headaches, reverse memory loss, and overcome fatigue. Reasons for mineral imbalances include:
- Mineral Deficient Food Supply
- Drinking Improper Water
- Toxic Metals and Chemicals in our Food, Water, Air, and more
- Improper Digestion
- Taking the Wrong Nutritional Supplements not Compatible with Your Current Body Chemistry
- and much more!
Hair Analysis Interpretation
Here is a hair mineral analysis of a 45 year old female who has had a history of memory loss, headaches, and fatigue. Her hair analysis reveals:
- A Slow Metabolism, which is associated with weak adrenal and thyroid activity. Slow oxidizers have high calcium and magnesium levels. Additionally, they have low sodium and potassium levels. Those with a slow oxidation rate tend to have low energy, depression, dry skin, weight gain, cravings for sweets, are prone to infections, and more.
- High Levels of Cobalt, Strontium, and Tin. This hair analysis shows high levels of cobalt, strontium, and tin. It is important she reduces her exposure and detoxification would be beneficial. Some herbs are high in cobalt. It is best this client discontinue any herbs taken in dietary supplement form. Cobalt can also be found in other supplements, water, soil, and more. Strontium toxicity can interfere with normal calcium metabolism. Tin in excess interferes with iron metabolism.
- Pain and Inflammation. This is revealed as a high sodium/ potassium ratio (Na/K) on her hair analysis. A high Na/K ratio increases the magnesium burn rate due to stress. Intense stress can cause magnesium deficiency. Her high calcium and magnesium (Ca/Mg) ratio, in addition to other indicators, does reveal a magnesium deficiency.
Causes of Memory Loss, Headaches, and Fatigue
Did you know memory loss can be caused by a magnesium deficiency or other imbalances? This hair analysis reveals indicators of a magnesium deficiency, including the high calcium / magnesium (Ca/Mg) ratio.
A sodium deficiency, toxic metals, and other imbalances can cause headaches. This hair analysis reveals a low sodium level and also heavy metal toxicity. Learn below how to relieve headaches and other health issues by balancing your mineral system.
Fatigue is associated with a slow metabolism. Slow oxidizers tend to have weak adrenal and thyroid activity. This 45 year old woman’s hair analysis shows a slow metabolic type.
How to Relieve Headaches, Reverse Memory Loss, and Overcome Fatigue
1. Get a Hair Analysis here
2. Follow the Increase Your Vitality Program, which includes a healthy diet, nutritional supplements to balance the major mineral ratios on a hair analysis, healthy lifestyle, detoxification, and meditation. The program addresses headaches, memory loss, fatigue, and other health issues by balancing the minerals in the cells, increasing energy, and eliminating toxins from the body.
-Malter, R. (2017). Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis, A Training Course for Healthcare Professionals (Version Oct) [Microsoft PowerPoint].Cottonwood, AZ: Malter Institute.
-Watts, D.L. (1989). Trace Elements and other Essential Nutrients. Clinical Application of Tissue Mineral Analysis. .
Latest posts by Kristen Harper (see all)
- Memory Loss, Headaches, and Fatigue: Hair Analysis of a 45 year Old Woman - 2018-02-10
- Best Health Tips for Success on the Increase Your Vitality Program - 2018-01-07
- Magnesium Deficiency Test - 2017-06-27
Subscribe To My Mailing List
Receive Tips to Keep You Healthy, Happy, and Motivated!