Fatigue is a common compliant. A question that is asked often is: why do I always feel tired? If you are feeling tired, you must address it. Fatigue is a sign that that your body is not balanced.
Why Do I Always Feel Tired? You May Have Adrenal Fatigue.
I have been reviewing hair tests since 2009. I have observed many tests that reveal weak adrenal activity at a cellular level. Weak thyroid activity is also seen quite often on hair tests. Your adrenal glands sit atop of your kidneys and produce over a dozen of hormones. They regulate blood pressure, blood sugar, blood salts, and the nervous system. Stress, nutritional deficiencies, heavy metals, and more can weaken the adrenal glands.
The adrenal glands, as well as the thyroid gland, are the main energy-producing organs in the body. In order to have the maximum level of energy, both glands need to be functioning optimally. Hair Analysis can reveal adrenal and thyroid imbalances. They can be corrected through the Increase Your Vitality Program.
What causes Adrenal Fatigue?
- Excessive Stress
- Emotions, such as fright.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Toxic metals and chemicals
- Stimulants, such as coffee, etc.
- And More.
I had weak adrenal activity for many years all the way back to childhood. I had temper tantrums as a child.. In elementary school I developed unrelenting fatigue and it magnified the older I became. I would ask myself, “why do I always feel tired?” I would constantly be tired even after a good night’s sleep. I would also black out at times, feel faint and weak at times, had low body temperature, muscle aches, and more. In elementary school, I was told by my doctor I had hypoglycemia.
Throughout my journey to find answers to my health, I visited conventional medicine doctors and was admitted to a hospital to have tests done on me. I also saw a naturopathic doctor, an herbalist, a nutritionist and other holistic practitioners. Additionally, I experimented with numerous diets, remedies, supplements, natural hormone replacement, and more. I did not receive answers as to why I was always feeling tired and these healing methods did not help me to regain my health.. I finally discovered hair mineral analysis after years of doing research. I received my first hair analysis when I was 22 years old back in 2001. My hair analysis revealed I had weak adrenal activity.
I did recover from Adrenal Fatigue through Hair Mineral Analysis and the Increase Your Vitality Program. This advanced healing program is a whole systems approach and balances the minerals in the cells of the body. This leads to increased vitality. Balancing the body and increased vitality is the secret to optimum health. In order to have the maximum amount of energy in the body, both your adrenal and thyroid glands have to be efficient.
What indicators on a hair test show weak adrenal activity?
The following mineral patterns on a hair analysis may relate to adrenal fatigue:
- Low sodium level
- Low potassium level
- Low sodium/potassium ratio
- Slow Oxidation rate
- Low phosphorus level
- High calcium level
- A low sodium/magnesium ratio
- And more!.
How To Overcome Fatigue Naturally and Strengthen the Adrenals?
By following the Increase Your Vitality Program recommendations based off your Hair Analysis, which include:
- A healthy diet. including sufficient animal protein to enhance adrenal activity and plenty of cooked vegetables to provide many minerals to the body. Vegetables should be cooked so that tough fibers are broken down to allow mineral absorption to occur. Spring water is the only type of water recommended to hydrate the body the best and to provide minerals. Avoid all refined foods such as white sugar and white flour that are deficient in trace minerals. Furthermore, avoid foods that contain chemicals, preservatives, pesticides, and additives, which are toxic to the body.
- Rest is crucial. Make sure you sleep more than 8 or 9 hours every night and take naps during the day when you get tired. Go to bed no later than 9pm every night.
- Replenishing Minerals. Most people are deficient in minerals due to hybrid crops, a refined and toxic food supply, as well as our soils being deficient in minerals. Nutritional supplements are needed because you still cannot get all the nutrients you need from a healthy diet. Random supplementation is not ideal. The best approach is to take supplements based off your hair test to balance the major mineral ratios and oxidation rate Furthermore, kelp capsules, a sea plant, provide 20-30 trace minerals for the body. Sprinkling sea salt on your foods will provide minerals as well.
- Detoxification Protocols: Near infrared sauna sessions and coffee enemas are excellent for removing toxins. Near infrared sauna sessions will remove over two dozen of toxic metals and hundreds of toxic chemicals from the body. Coffee enemas will remove toxins from the liver and colon.
- Avoid strenuous exercise because it will exhaust the adrenal glands and thyroid gland. It also will deplete vital minerals from the body.
- Lifestyle Suggestions: Foot reflexology is recommended daily to relax the nervous system and to balance the acupuncture meridians in the body. I recommend meditation daily for many benefits, including reducing stress, enhancing the immune system, feeling inner peace, letting go of traumas, overcoming addictions, and more. Anything relaxing will help to strengthen your adrenal glands, such as resting on the couch, massage therapy, enjoying nature in a quiet setting, and more.
Subscribe To My Mailing List
Receive Tips to Keep You Healthy, Happy, and Motivated!